Radisson Blu Resort Cam Ranh has partnered with the award-winning KN Golf Links golf course in the thriving tourism destination of Cam Ranh to offer comprehensives packages to golfers until the end of November this year.
Radisson Blu Resort Cam Ranh is nestled on an 18-km stretch of white sand on Vietnam’s secluded south-central coast and is only seven minutes away from Cam Ranh International Airport. Inspired by the city’s fishing and marine heritage, the resort offers 292 contemporary rooms and suites including 36 private pool villas, all with ocean views. It also features six stylish restaurants and bars and a destination spa.
Golf is a highly-sought after activity in Cam Ranh, heightened further by the opening of the Greg Norman-designed KN Golf Links in October 2019. Located on Long Beach, the course features 27 holes and includes the stunning Links Course and garden-style 9-hole Oasis Course, both having already received industry-wide recognition. It is just a five-minute drive from the resort.
Golf lovers are now able to experience playing this unique new golf course while enjoying an upper upscale hotel stay with an exclusive dedicated package from VND 3,880,000 per person per night.
This offer includes the following:
- Accommodation in a Deluxe Room with an ocean view
- One tee time at KN Golf Links per night of stay (18 holes)
- Transportation to and from the hotel to the golf course and to and from the hotel to Cam Ranh International Airport
- Green fee, caddy fee, shared buggy fee, and all taxes
- One pyramid of range balls per round
- One 60-minute massage at Radisson Blu Resort Cam Ranh’s spa for four-night stays and longer
- Complimentary access to the resort’s fitness center, featuring a steam room and sauna
- Free Wi-Fi
- Mini bar with complimentary soft drinks
This package is valid for booking and stay until 30 November 2020. A special rate is applied to the non-player second person. Information and reservations via email to email@example.com